Friday, February 2, 2007

Sorry to hear as that is a big linux poker sample but I've ran bad like that at times too. I actually had a very solid January which unfortunately I don't have a graph but my November and December months were completely awful, probably linux poker worse then that so I felt good about my January turn around. I won like 25 of 30 days I played, and won 25 buyins in the first 7-10 days at NL50 to regain some linuxpoker confidence which I went on coasting at NL100 most of the month and NL200 towards the end of the month. It was definately one of my better months, and the weird thing is everyone keeps talking how the games are drying up but I beg to differ on that as I've ran great ever since poker for linux neteller and other e-wallets went donk down. I never had 2 straight losing days, however, in 2 of my 5 losing days were pretty bad ones for me, one of them was extremely bad, poker for linux but so far I achieved most of my goals and kept from a longterm linux online poker tiltage except for about 2 sessions which weren't extremely poker software for linux operating system damaging compared to many tilts in the past. I feel I made some solid play adjustments and I could make linux online poker the key laydowns that at times when I'm playing bad I'm paying off linux pokr too much, which is very key to overall profitability.Just sit back, and consider what adjustments you can make if any as the linx poker games can change from time to time and hopefully you'll get better focus (and cards) this month.